Monday, July 14, 2003

Cow Tipping

Okay, I didn't listen to my own advice and spent a few more hours this weekend playing Diablo II. NSAIDS are wonderful things - better living through chemistry.

Anyway, I decided to find out why I had this dude's wooden leg. Apparently, it is quite often used as a weapon (eww) but it also allows you to get to...

Are you ready for it?

Are you sure?

Here it comes...

The Secret Cow Level!

That's right, there's a secret cow level in Diablo II. To get to it, you need the Horadric cube, a tome of town portal, Wirt's leg and you need to have killed Diablo (finished the game). Since I haven't finished the game yet, I'll have to wait and see what the cow level is all about and report back to you.

This information also explains why one of the codes for StarCraft (same company that makes Diablo II) is "there is no cow level"

Well, I'm off to grab my coconut halves, make clip-clop horse noises with them and skip off to storm the castle!

Ni!

No comments: