Saturday, October 18, 2003

Looks Like We Made It

Dad and I made the trek form Kansas City to Fraser, Colorado today. We arrived about 7:40p local time. Time enough to get settled, take some time to veg in front of the TV and stop riding. Local time is now just after 9:00p but our bodies are saying it’s after 10:00p.

The drive was fairly uneventful. We talked some but it was mostly one slept while the other one drove. Dad doesn’t sleep much at night anyway and I was up around 4am this morning. That was partially due to anticipation of the trip, but mostly because I often don’t sleep well in the bed at their house anyway.

I think the plan for tomorrow is to explore the region a bit, get our fishing licenses taken care of and maybe take a few pictures. At least, I intend to load the 35mm and bring the digital with me.

It’s late and it’s been a long day. G’nite

No comments: