Saturday, June 19, 2004

Filler sounds

My sister gave me crap about my filler sounds ("uh", "um", etc.) in those last two audio posts. I knew they were full of them but decided to carry on. I was burning minutes yesterday and didn't want to re-record. Today will hopefully be a different story.

Anyway... Last night we attended "Who Calls Me Villain" presented by Marc Alaimo, Casey Biggs and Jeffrey Combs. It was fun but not quite as side-splitting as I'd hoped. I don't want to give too much away but I'll just say that my father would have LOVED it.

Today should be hopping! There's usually increased attendance on Saturday and I'm looking forward to "Supper With The Stars" this evening. It's a charity event and the stars are usually willing to pose for pictures, etc. Con staff say that everyone has expressed an interest in attending but Brent Spiner is on the fence and Katee Sackhoff won't be able to attend because her plane arrives too late.

Now it's taken me too long to add links and I have to go get the wife out of bed so we can be there in time for the first presentation. I'll audio post later... and I'm still working on getting someone to say "hi".

No comments: