Friday, July 16, 2004

Share The Love

Being an active blogger, I received an invitation to join gmail, which I did. In short order, I was alllowed to send out three invitations, which I gave to friends.

Very shortly after, I learned about Gmail4Troops.com, an invitation matching service for active servicemen. Unfortunately, I didn't have any invitations left.

I'm not sure what generates new invites for you but I soon found myself with seven more. I just went over to gmail4troops and offered to donate 4 of those invites. I also checked that I would like a military pen pal. I'll keep you posted on how this all goes.

If you have a gmail account and some spare invites (there's a link at the top under the search box that reads "Invite a friend to join Gmail!" - click it and it will tell you how many invites you have) I encourage you to donate them to a worthy cause. Details are at the gmail4troops site.

No comments: