Monday, August 23, 2004

Today is the first day... oh, you know the rest.

This may be my last post about work for a while, except for normal events that just happened to occur while I'm at work. But it's not for the reason you might think. I'm not worried that the wrong people may see what I write and I'm not worried that I may lose my job over it. I'm doing it because someone whom I respect asked me not to.

I was going to get all eloquent but I'm tired and I'm being distracted by "The Major & The Minor" with Ginger Rogers on TCM so here's the bullet-list version...

- Busy morning. Lots of phone calls. Handled it well but it was more draining than I expected (not bad, though).
- Meeting about the memo in the afternoon, all afternoon.
- Meeting included CIO and VP
- Meeting very productive and put a lot of items on the table
- VP reads my blog (Hi, Dr. B.!)
- VP asked me not to vent on the web but come talk to him (if he didn't care, he would never have said that)

I haven't checked the BP tonight but I'm sure it's in the normal range and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to sleep okay. Tomorrow is likely to be just as busy as today but, although I'm not necessarily looking forward to it, I'm not dreading it, either.

No comments: