Monday, November 01, 2004

10 fun things to do at the voting booth

(caution, some of these ideas may get you in trouble for campaigning too close to a poling place)

10. Ask the attendants if they went to electoral college.

9. Go down the line of people waiting to vote and say, "Hi. I lowered my cholesterol"

8. In states with electronic voting, ask the attendants if you can check your email before you leave.

7. Also in states with electronic voting, attempt to push your pencil through the screen.

6. From the booth say loudly enough for everyone to hear, "eenie, meanie, meinie, mo..."

5. Identify yourself as Dimpled Chad and tell them you're here to decide the election.

4. Ask the attendants, "How long after I take the test before I get my driver's license?"

3. Scream, "I am the mitten king!" then bolt for the door

2. Reach your hand under the wall of the booth next to you and ask for some toilet paper

1. Announce to the room, "Good news! I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!"

Created with the assistance of Kevin

No comments: