Sunday, June 26, 2005

Quick Notes Trek Expo Day 3

Except for a SNAFU with the autograph lines that was poorly handled, caused me to miss photo ops for Erica Durance (DAMN!!) and Tony Amendola, and I will describe in detail later, the event was an overall fun time. The escape occurred and I am refreshed - although, still not looking forward to going to work tomorrow.

Ranbow Sun Francks is even more hyper than Anthony Montgomery. I have a new story to tell about Robin Curtis. David and Greg (the two Gu'auld from SG-1 - sorry, it's late, it's been a long weekend, and I'm tired) were a lot of fun to watch. I now know why David was hanging out with Erica Durance so much. Gates McFadden was enjoyable and friendly to us - but I have backstage info. I ended up with some X-Men original artwork on a fluke - yet another interesting story.

Pretty full day, all in all - a bit of a blur at points.

Computer, dim lights. Prepare quarters for sleeping.

No comments: