Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Six Degrees...

So, I'm chatting with my wife after work this evening (oh, did I mention, I'm working part time at the local Hastings store? Started this afternoon... and I have an interview with the City of Boise on Wednesday) and she asks me, "Do you know a musician - he's also an actor - named David Johansen?"

"No, doesn't ring a bell."

"He's in the IMDB (don't get ahead of me!). He's been on Saturday Night Live and he played the ghost of Christmas present in Scrooged."

"Nope, still doesn't click. Why?"

"He's L's brother." L is one of Shelly's co-workers with whom she is becoming fast friends.

As I will often do in situations like this, I went straight for the computer and looked up David Johansen on IMDB and discovered that I know him under a different name... Buster Poindexter.

No comments: