Monday, June 04, 2007

I Tagged Myself

I got this from my sister who got it from someone else. There are some very interesting (and bizarre - see "sad times") results in there.

The iPod Meme
(I'll call it the Mp3 shuffle)

Instructions:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

How do you feel today?
Breathe – Faith Hill

What’s your outlook on life?
Back In Time – Huey Lewis & The News

What does your family think of you?
Helpless Automaton – Men At Work

What do your friends think of you?
Jungle Boogie – Cool and The Gang

What do your exes think of you?
Cows With Guns – Unknown

How’s your love life?
Hanky Panky – Madonna

How will your love life be in the future?
Spirits in the Material World – The Police

Will you get married?
Free Ride – Edgar Winter Group

Are you good at school?
The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades – Timbuk3

Will you be successful?
Ants Marching – Dave Matthews Band

What song should they play on your birthday?
A Little Less Conversation – Elvis Presley

What song should they play at your graduation?
All This Time – Sting

The Soundtrack of your life?
Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around – Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

You and your best friends are?
Soldier – Donny Osmond

Happy times:
Jet Airliner – Steve Miller Band

Sad times:
It Makes a Fella Proud to be a Soldier – Tom Lehrer

Every day:
Lowrider – War

For tomorrow:
Feelin’ Satisfied – Boston

For you:
Domino – Genesis

What does next year have in store for me?
Pump It – Black Eyed Peas

What do I say when life gets too hard?
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) – Green Day

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Be Good to Your Wives – Bill Cosby

What do you want as your career?
Particle Man – they Might Be Giants

Your favorite saying?
The Tide is High - Blondie

How will I die?
In The Name of Love – U2

No comments: