Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hi, My Name Is Bubby, And I'm A Dufus

One of my tasks today was to go to the grocery store. I went through the coupons from the last couple of Sunday papers, cut out several that we might use and set aside a couple that I could use today. Then, I went through the coupon binder and pulled out a few more that could be useful. One or two of those from the binder would expire before I got back to the store which means I bought a couple of items we didn't need right away to get the benefit of the coupons.

Having spent a couple of hours in the store jotting down prices and adding things to my grocery database on my PDA, I was tired and was starting to not feel well for some reason. In my desire to get out of Wal-Mart and back home...

... I completely neglected to hand the cashier the coupons.

And I didn't realize it until I had been home for about 20 minutes.

DOH!!

No comments: