Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Turning Off The Waterfall

Over the years, this blog has brought me much joy, knowledge, and inspiration. In all endeavors, however, there comes a time when changes must be made. I have considered, obsessed about and lost sleep over this decision so it does not come lightly: I am shutting down The Internet Ate My Homework.

With all of the sordid events of the past year and the time investment required for my new job, I have neglected many of my responsibilities and interpersonal relationships. I am so overwhelmed that even when I am inspired to post an entry it has slipped my mind by the time I am able to post it – if I get time. Something has to change and TIAMH is an unfortunate casualty.

This is not a hiatus. I am done. Since Blogger is a free service, it will not cost me anything to leave my historical posts online to be viewed, at least until Google decides the data has been static too long and shuts it off, but from this point forward there will be no new posts. From the depths of my heart I thank you all for your readership and support over the years.

So long. Farewell. Aufwiedersehn. Goodbye.

No comments: