Wednesday, January 14, 2009

He's Dead, Jim

I killed someone over the weekend. It had to be done. He showed up out of nowhere and was simply causing too much trouble. He was around all week last week and he was as cranky as the day is long, snapping at anything and everything. I tried to cheer him up but he wasn't interested in doing ANYTHING so, in the end, I simply did my best to ignore him and mask his presence.

By the weekend, I had simply had enough and I killed him. He took a long time to die. The whole process started on Saturday morning and he didn't expire until sometime Monday morning. I don't regret it. Not one bit. Don't try to make me feel guilty about it, either. I bet you've wanted to kill your "evil twin" more than once but just didn't have the cajones to do it.

The only downside to this is that evil twins are like trick birthday candles. You never know when they'll get a spark and jump back to life. Let's hope it takes a very long time.

No comments: