Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bargain Of The Week

This time of year, on any given Saturday before 10:30 a.m. or so, you will find me cruising the local garage sales. Sometimes it's a bust. Sometimes I get some useful stuff. Sometimes I find a downright steal.

This weekend, I picked up two big bargains. The best was scoring a digital photo frame for $4.00. It's one of the low-end Pandigital frames with a 6" LCD and a 400 x 234 resolution but it's a digital photo frame. And I only paid FOUR DOLLARS for it! Bargain number two is a Vista compatible sound card (I've been looking for one). I came across a Diamond XtremeSound 7.1 sound card with coaxial digital output. It looks like it was released in 2006 but Diamond and Amazon still sell them new for around $50 give or take. I paid $7. :-)

No comments: