Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's All Crap

I've started this post about four times now. I'm so frustrated I don't even know what point I want to make - which means I certainly can't make it eloquently whatever it is.

Rich people abusing their power and influence. Increasing unemployment. Depleting natural resources in the name of energy. The global warming debate. A president who seemed to be in touch with reality that, now that he's been elected, isn't acting like it. An out of control national debt. A congress who was more concerned about steroid use in baseball than working to correct any number of ills our country is now paying the price for. Immigration breakdown. Special interest groups. The government taking over private businesses and banks. Every man for himself. What's in it for me? Not in my backyard. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria!

It's a wonder we can function at all.

No comments: