Sunday, May 03, 2009

Wii... Wheeeee!

I have always wanted a game console. Doesn't matter which one - Pong, 2600, NES, PS2, X-Box, PS3 - although I never wanted a Colecovision (never could get the hang of that disc) but I digress. Of the most recent consoles, I want an X-Box 360 so I can play Halo, I want(ed) a PS3 because it could play Blu-Ray, and I want a Wii for Wii Fit and the balance board.

Regarding the Wii, I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago just in casual conversation. I mentioned a couple of friends that have this same setup and really like it.

Guess what I got for my birthday (which is tomorrow)?

It's kind-of a cool little console. Wireless gyroscopic controller, built-in WiFi, backwards compatible with Game Cube, can interface with the DS... I really want to commit to using the Wii Fit because I really need to get in better shape somehow. I won't let this console sit idle like the PS2 in my office that I only acquired about a year ago and technically belongs to a friend.

No comments: