Quick first impressions:
- Pretty color - it's a deep almost gunmetal blue
- It's thicker than my Fuze but not as wide. It feels good in the hand.
- It has a much more rounded design. Easy to hold up to the head.
- It's being recognized as a serial modem by Windows and it can't find the driver. Mobile device center isn't picking it up automatically. And there aren't any instructions in the getting started guide. Disturbing.
- Non-standard charge/sync connection - shame on you, Pantech
- Came with this really cool sleeve so the phone won't get all scratched up if you drop it in a purse or pocket.
- Includes a headphone adapter (at least, I think that's what it is)
Regarding item 4: I found out I had to disable the modem functionality, then turn off Advanced Network Functionality to get it to initiate a sync partnership. There was NO information in the manual that said this. Why wouldn't it be pre-set to initiate a sync partnership?