Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where Did That Come From?

My last post started out, as I said, as a satirical commentary. When I read my friend's comment, that thing I've always had about the icons of Jesus being white went off in my brain like my faux "theory" about Hurricane Katrina. I once said Katrina was an experiment by Al Queda in weather control. They took Katrina, built up its strength, and steered it into New Orleans. They later tried again with Rita but because they actually created Rita, they weren't able to build its strength sufficiently and finally just let it take its own course. (someone once actually asked if that was true)

Anyway, when I was done with the White Man/Jesus rant I felt like it needed more and I also didn't want people to think I actually believed the tripe I spilled upon my blog so I added a little more... and it ended up as a massive brain dump.

Oh well, it is what it is. I'm anxious to see what people think.

No comments: