Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Blog Of ME

Not too long ago I said that I wanted to start using my blog to record my memories. That way, I might actually create a memoir like it says in the title.

I have written a few of these memories and I have a couple more in the queue but, as I'm sure you know, sometimes it's hard to know what to actually record (and sometimes it's hard to find time). With that in mind, I picked up a copy of The Book of ME. It is designed to be a guided memoir with questions grouped into different categories designed to help you write your story.

I'm sure I won't be answering every question here in this public forum. As I skimmed through the book there seemed to be a couple of questions that didn't seem to apply. Plus, some other questions I saw prompted such simple answers, at the time, that they wouldn't make good stories.

Stay tuned as we go through this journey together.

No comments: