Thursday, June 23, 2011

This Pisses Me Off!!

My accident has generated a few inquiries from law firms offering to help me in my time of need. I expected this. What I didn't expect was that they would use scare tactics. Pure, simple, unapologetic, nasty, bottom-feeding, blood-sucking, scare tactics.

The first scare letter came less than a week after the accident. it started off like this...
It has come to our attention that there is a lien against you in Payne County for unpaid medical bills.
Really!? In less than a week!? Before I've even had a chance to receive a bill?

I got another one from another law firm today. Here's a tip to all you scummy slimeballs who would be the first to go should we enact Shakespear's plan - Fuck you! You will never get my business for pulling bullshit like that.

2 comments:

Richard said...

99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

Anonymous said...

Lawyers, gotta love them, at the bottom of a lake. Hope you're feeling better.