Tuesday, September 09, 2003

When it rains... things get wet

Oh my goodness! First, there isn't anything, really, to talk about. Now, there's so much that has happened that I forgot some of it because I haven't had time to update...
[pant] [pant] [pant] [pant] [pant] [pant] [pant]

Good dog. Woof!

Let's start with the Big Blue Chevy. The other day, I get in the truck to go to work, look down at the odometer, and it reads 1234. That was way cool! I was going to devote an entire entry to just that and have some fun with it. When I sat down to do it, though, I decided I didn't have enough time to devote to it right then and postponed it.

As I was going to Saint Ives, I met a man with seven wives, each of these wives had.... what? Oh, sorry.

My point is, somewhere between point A and point B, life happened.

I'm at work at the moment and got busy. Remind me to tell you about...
The penguin and the server (linux stuff)
My trip to Detroit
Why web directions and constructions will prevent you from getting anywhere efficiently in Detroit.

No comments: