Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Veterans, I salute you!

Let me start by saying thank you to all of those in the military that make it possible for me to live where I live and for me to be able to choose to do what I choose to do, etc.

God, Bless America!

I'd also like to say Happy Birthday to my best bud Bill. What are you now, 50, 60? :-)
(I know you'll get me back somehow)

While we're handing out Kudos, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell everyone I can think of what they really mean to me...

Dad - You're awesome. I can't imagine growing up without your guidance and your love. The Colorado trip was unforgettable.

Mom - You're the tops. I know you kept this family going while we were growing up and you still do. I don't know how you manage but I'm glad you do. I can only hope to come close to following your example.

Bill - You've been with me through so much. I glad to know you're there even if I don't always show it.

Steve Raulie - Dude, you're a rock. Dependable to the core. I hope I can someday repay all that you've given me.

Estee - I've always fared better and walked a straighter line with someone looking after me. Thank you for all of the prayers. God bless you.

Eric - We click on so many levels and yet we're very different. The funny thing is I know we could be seperated for years and it would be like we just saw each other yesterday when our paths meet again. Your friendship means a lot to me.

Dan - I've already told you this but I respect you. I respect you a lot. You have so much to teach and I have so much to learn. Thank you for your wisdom and your willingness to lead.

Ron - I am humbled that you consider me your right-hand man. It means a lot to mean that much to someone. I'd walk through fire for you and follow you to the ends of the Earth.

Mary - Thanks for being a big sister and watching out for me.

To all of you on which I can depend, especially my family, remember there is nothing that together we cannot face.

No comments: