Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Stress-o-METER

It’s amazing what a difference lunch can make. I was in the process of writing a post about more of the BS I have to put up with around here lately (hence the title) and lunch interrupted it. Good thing because the blood pressure was riding pretty high. Now, with a full belly and a total escape, I’m feeling much more cordial.

I’m trying to maintain a good attitude. In fact, I woke up this morning and told myself not to stress out. “Just go in and make the best of it,” I told myself. I had every intention of doing that but when the events of the day were unexpectedly sprung on me yesterday, it kinda predisposed me to being cranky.

This whole project has felt like we’re constantly falling forward and our poor little legs are struggling to keep us upright. And that gets really tiring.

No comments: