Friday, November 26, 2004

Friday Favorites... FOOD

In honor of the Thanksgiving feast.

What is your favorite...

1. ...meal?
Dad's lasagne with homemade pasta sauce. I remember one time he made his sauce with some venison sausage... YUM!

2. ...dessert?
hmmmm... So many choices... Cheesecake.

3. ...vegetable or side dish?
Green bean casserole. This is not a dish I ever had growing up and my family doesn't make it. I always scope it out at office gatherings, though.

4. ...comfort food?
Milkshakes. Usually chocolate but I'll go for Egg Nog flavor when available (Braum's has egg nog ice cream as one of their holiday flavors - One of my holiday traditions is to get an egg nog shake)

5. ...cookie?
Chocolate chip (or chunk) but white chocolate macadamia nut comes in a close second.

No comments: