Saturday, July 09, 2005

A Little Bit of Redemption

I went to the reception for my 20-year HS Reunion this evening. I felt bad because ther were several people there who I didn't recognize... at all. There were also some with names or faces I recognized, but not both. I felt bad, that is, until I realized several others were in the same boat.

Of course, it was just like HS (and life now, really) again with people recognizing me whom I don't recall ever meeting.

I did get a big, tight, long hug from a friend who I never really got to know that well but have a connection to for some reason. It felt great after the day I've had. On top of what happened in my last post, I was at work until 7 (another story).

Anyway, I stayed and chatted for about an hour and a half then came home. I'm in a much better mood.

Good night.

No comments: