Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Found It

We’re gearing up for a major software conversion at work.  I’ve had my track shoes on for the past two weeks and it’ll be another 3–4 weeks before I can even consider taking them off.  Blogging will be light, as it has been.

I do have something that I wanted to share with you, though.  It happened about a week ago and I’m just getting around to blogging it.

Those of you in the general vicinity of Oklahoma may have heard a radio commercial for SBC.  The focus of the commercial is the combination of services SBC can provide.  The two guys on the commercial play “wouldn’t it be wonderful” if other business, like restaurants, would combine services.  They talk about how great it would be if they could got out for Thai-‘talian or Chi-Mexican.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have found a Chi-Mexican restaurant.

I was in Tulsa, OK for work and decided to go for Chinese for lunch.  I dropped into a Chinese Buffet and they had a taco bar!  I immediately thought of the SBC commercial and had to call my sister about it… she knew exactly what I was talking about.

I’m sure this ended up rather flat and not nearly as amusing as it seemed at the time.

No comments: