Sunday, February 19, 2006

Offbeat Survey

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4: ... not yet backed up your data, you should seriously consider selecting n now, exiting and...

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch. Any number things - monitor, scanner, printer, dental floss, the book I just quoted, greeting cards, DSL modem, CD-ROMs...

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV? Partial program - Cold Case Full Program - Food Network Challenge - Chocolate!

4) Without looking, guess what time it is: 8:28pm

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 7:45pm (it's been a busy day)

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The TV in the other room. (car commercials... blech!)

7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing? About two hours ago. I was putting weatherstripping on the door.

8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at? email…

9) What are you wearing? Wouldn't you like to know! (jeans and a henley shirt)

10) Did you dream last night? Not that I recall but that happens a lot.

11) When did you last laugh? About ten minutes ago when the dog was trying to convince the cat to get off his blanket. He knows he's not allowed to chew on the kitty.

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in? Custom-painted movie related items including studio lights, a director's chair, a popcorn box and the Hollywood sign.

13) Seen anything weird lately? Just my face in the mirror.

14.) What do you think of this quiz? It's different enough that I'm doing it.

15) What is the last movie you saw? Eight Below

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? With the PowerBall @ $365 million last night, this has been on my mind. I would become debt free first. I would probably buy a bunch of camera equipment and new computers. Then, I would take my wife on an extravagant vacation where people waited on us hand and foot.

17) Tell me something about you that I don't know. My job scares me

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I have enough of my own troubles that I don't usually think on a global scale.

19) Do you like to dance? Yes. Do I have talent for it? No.

20) George Bush? More lost than Ronald Reagan. Would you want to be the president? or prime minister? or king? I have enough trouble being a manager.

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Reese - It's a family name on my wife's side. Haven't figured out the middle name on that one.

22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Reese David

23) Would you ever consider living abroad? Absolutely! When do we leave?

24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? You did alright.

No comments: