Sunday, June 25, 2006

Pilgrimage

Just back (and I do mean just back) from Trek Expo in Tulsa. I have lots of photos to sort through and a few stories to share. I truly hope I can find some time in the next few days to share some of both with you. Here's a bullet list to tide you over until then:

  • I have well over 1,000 pictures
  • Christina Hendricks is hot HOT HOT! I hope to see her in many more movies and shows.
  • Jonathan Frakes was somewhat Shatner-like (he was in, he did his spiel, he signed some autographs, he was out)
  • There's more to Paul McGillion than meets the eye
  • Garrett Wang was a poster-child for A.D.D. this weekend - but very fun
  • The Klingon Rap by J.G. Hertzler and Robert O'Reilly was worth the price of admission
  • Aaron Douglas is as much of a fan as he is a star and is extremely approachable
  • Connor Trinneer has a slightly different look and I had to do a double-take on him
  • Bruce Boxleitner was very professional and has some good stories
  • Robert Beltran was... he was... hmmm...he was more interesting after Garrett Wang showed up

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend as well and I'll get back to you soon with details (fingers crossed)

No comments: