Thursday, July 13, 2006

Me - From A to Z

Accent: Technically, no. An accent is a product of a spoken language. A variant on that accent is called a dialect. I have an Oklahoma/southern dialect.

Bible Book that I like: Much to the chagrin of my father, I don't read the bible much but I would have to say Psalms since I really like Psalm 23 (...though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death... etc).

Chore that I don’t care for: I used to not care for a lot of chores but the last two years I've had to step up. Of course, cleaning out the cat box has to be at the top of the list.

Dog or Cat: Both. At one time we had 2 dogs, 3 cats and a lovebird.

Essential Electronics: Digital camera. Of course, you gotta have the computer to download the pics to. I'd also hate to live without my DVR.

Favorite Cologne: I don't wear cologne but my favorite perfume that the ladies wear is Obsession. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Gold or Silver: Gold, baby, GOLD!!

Handbag I Carry most often: ummmmmm... I don't swing that way. I usually have my laptop satchel, though.

Insomnia: Not as much since I changed jobs.

Job Title: Network Manager, oficially. Unofficially - dude in charge of things that plug into the wall.

Kids: no

Living Arrangements: Married. Own/buying the house.

Most Admirable Trait: I'm service-oriented.

Naughtiest childhood behavior: Volatile temper that used to cause me to break things... like walls.

Overnight hospital stay: Other than the bilateral pneumonia I developed shortly after being born... never.

Phobias: Heights, drowning, spiders, things flying at my face.

Quote: Personal: People with good directions don't have the kind of adventures that I do. Celebrity: I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Religion: Catholic

Siblings: 1 of each, both older.

Time I wake up: 6:20 on week days and 6:40 on weekends and holidays (biological clocks can be a bitch)

Unusual Talent or skill: I can field strip an AK-47 upside down and blindfolded in 3.7 seconds... actually, that's not true. I just couldn't think of anything and that sounds pretty impressive, doesn't it?

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brussels sprouts

Worst habit: Cracking my knuckles

X-rays: Mostly my teeth but there are a few snapshots of shoulders, wrist and ankles and my cranium floating around.

Yummy stuff I cook: Chocolate bran muffins.

Zoo animal I like most: The big cats. I have a picture of a Jaguar and a Bengal Tiger (not together) on my desk.

No comments: