Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Year in Review

Instructions: Go to the FIRST BLOG of each month for the past year. Copy and paste the LAST SENTENCE of each blog. That is your Year in Review.

Dec. 2005: Life just got way too busy and I need to get more comfortable in the new job before I pick it up again.

Jan. 2006: No fires have broken out near our home nor the homes of my wife’s family.

Feb. 2006: Just wanted to touch base.

Mar. 2006: 10. The last thing Joe Needs is more bad luck

Apr. 2006: Man, the beer I had with dinner on Friday tasted SO good!

May 2006: Here's to hoping I can find time to update more often.

Jun. 2006: I think I'm going to like this new space.

Jul. 2006: Both Kevin and I got a refreshed attitude and will be going into the holiday with a smile.

Aug. 2006: Steve's Digicams doesn't have a review up on it yet so I don't know if they've kept any of the conveniences they left out of the D70 and put into the D70s (such as a wired remote connection) or if they've added any features users feel were lacking on the D70 and D70s (such as bottom contacts for a vertical grip) but I'm anxiously awaiting it.

Sep. 2006: I'm still deciding what to do with the rest of the base material.

Oct. 2006: (yes, that's a broken guitar he's pitching off stage - he breaks at least one per concert)

Nov. 2006: It will be difficult in the short run but will make my life MUCH easier in the long run.

Wasn't that interesting?

No comments: