Saturday, April 21, 2007

On The Road

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Laramie, Wyoming. I just finished an 11.5 hour drive from Boise on my way back to Stillwater. I think this is about my limit. I'm tired but not exhausted. The way I planned it out, this is the longest stretch of the trip.

The room isn't anything to write home about. The air unit can't decide what temperature it wants the room to be. Oh well, it's clean and it's a place to lay my head for the night. Tomorrow I get to stay in a Fairfield.

One of the things that struck me funny on the way out to Boise that I was reminded of today was a roadside sign. The sign said "Game Crossing." Now, I know it meant deer and other wild animals but I couldn't help envisioning seeing Monopoly, Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit scurrying across the road.

No comments: