Sunday, April 15, 2007

You Shouldn't Have... REALLY!!

The internet, satellite and telephone are all hooked up and I unpacked my PC yesterday. Except for the lack of a proper office chair (yes, we left them in Oklahoma) and no speakers yet, I'm back up and running.

I was just perusing the channel guide and noticed that on Lifetime is a show called Phenomenon II. I checked the description and, yes, it appears to be a sequal to the movie with John Travolta. The description reads, "A genius with telekinetic powers changes his identity."

-- SPOILER ALERT --









I've seen Phenomenon. HE DIES AT THE END!! Phenomenon is about a fluke medical condition that could probably never happen anyway. So, let's see, a one in a hojillian chance medical condition that gives a guy telekinetic powers and eventually kills him... yeah, that smells sequal. I didn't even check it out because is HAS to be that bad.

No comments: