Sunday, August 19, 2007

Even Though It's Not Two's-Day

I received this as an email from my father. I'll send it back to him as an email but I thought I would share it with you:

Two Names You Go By:
1. Joey
2. Joe Joe

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. T-Shirt
2. Shorts

Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Communication

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Eat out
2. Travel

Least Favorite Things to do:
1. Clean the bathroom
2. Wait

Things You Want Badly At The Moment:
1. A Bluetooth headset for my cell phone
2. A full-time job

Name of three pets you had/have:
1. Nikita (Niki) my very first pet (a cat) who, after almost 18 years, is still with me.
2. Baron my very first dog. An intelligent, gentle, loving golden retriever mix.
3. Teddy (Bear) my full-size dog with half-size legs - Shepherd-Corgy mix.

Last two automobiles
1. Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab pickup
2. Honda Accord EX V6 with (almost) all the extras

People who will fill this out:
A few other bloggers, perhaps?

Two things you did last night:
1. Worked at the P-T job
2. Updated the blog

Two things you are doing today:
1. Resting
2. Recovering
(Had an expected but nonetheless un-fun reaction to a new medication. To my sister: Too many fish in the sea.)

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. My wife
2. A co-worker

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Going to work
2. Working on the family tree (I hope)

Two last purchases made
1. Calphalon sauce pots (see previous post)
2. Used MCSE certification study guides

Two longest car rides
1. Stillwater, OK to Boise, ID
2. Tulsa, OK to NY/VT one summer when I was young. It was a BLAST, though. We visited Washington, DC, Canada (briefly), and several other points along the way.

Two Favorite Holidays
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Two Favorite Celebrities
1. Aaron Douglas - He's a very down-to-earth person and is as much a fan of Sci-Fi as anyone
2. James Doohan - He just got it

Two favorite beverages:
1. Fancy Schmancy Frothy Flavored Coffee Beverages (I have my own espresso machine - I REFUSE to pay BigBucks $3-$5 per drink)
2. Water

No comments: