Friday, September 28, 2007

The 11th Hour

It's been about eleven hours since my last entry and the situation has improved considerably. There's a lot less worry around here.

One thing that changed was in the job search. I had a phone interview yesterday morning for a position in Oklahoma. The recruiter (yes, it's a large, national company) called me back this afternoon to tell me that I had done well in the interview. He also told me that while he could not extend me an offer at this time (nor guarantee that one was forthcoming), that was the way they were leaning and I would hear something by Tuesday. He said that should they extend an offer, the start date would be late October or early November. I told him that fit well with my plans, and I mentally adjusted the possibility of moving home to 99%.

Breathing a little easier... and already starting to pack.

No comments: