Friday, September 28, 2007

Just One Week

Since my last posting several things have changed... drastically. Life has become more complicated in some ways, simpler in others. I'm not at liberty to discuss the events that have transpired but let's just say there are many friends and family praying for us and I've been engaging in a lot of prayer myself.

Although there are many financial considerations involved, it appears that we will be moving back to Oklahoma very soon. I am concentrating my job search efforts on Oklahoma and have enlisted friends to assist in the search. I am keeping the door open here in Boise but I'm 98% sure we will be heading home soon.

I just received a phone call about the situation and it is improving. I have to go take care of something, though, so I will continue this narrative later.

No comments: