Sunday, October 07, 2007

Strangely At Peace

For some reason I am at peace today. Everything that has been causing me stress for the past couple of weeks is still present but it simply isn't bothering me. Maybe it is because the moving plans are coming together. Maybe it is because I managed to get some semblance of organization applied to the packing. Maybe it is because a couple of utility bills came in today and they're not as bad as I expected. Maybe it is because some of the darkness has lifted just the slightest bit. I don't know.

What I do know is that it is all going to be alright. I have no firm job offers. I haven't the slightest idea how we will support ourselves once we get home. The mortgage is already overdue. I am certain we will not get back all of our rental deposits (if we get any of them back). But somehow, I know, in my heart, that everything will be fine. God has granted me peace. Thank you, God.

No comments: