Friday, October 31, 2008

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Part of my new job is caring for the departmental (yes, I certainly do put the mental in departmental... depart mental... a mental departure... leave your senses... that's kinda freaky... but I digress) web site. As such, I may be called upon to edit a cascading style sheet at any time. Therefore, I am finally going to update and tweak the template for my blog. What better venue to play in than your very own playground... and what better opportunity than as a learning experience for work.

UPDATE: The new templates are actually XML, not CSS... who knew? Doesn't matter, it's good experience either way. I'm having some difficulty with enabling comments, haloscan or otherwise, so until I get that fixed, commenting is not available. Feel free to email me, though, at jfusco[at]gmail[dot]com.

No comments: