Friday, October 31, 2008

I WANT IT!


This is the AT&T Fuze. It is based on the HTC Touch Pro. AT&T is obviously going to release it at some point. Rumor has it that you can already get Sprint's version at Best Buy.

The latest rumor is that the Fuze will be released November 4th. But I had previously heard October 23 and now people are saying that AT&T people are saying it will more like mid or late November, if then. The message boards are alight with pleas to AT&T to relase something about the phone just so we know it is coming. At least the AT&T people are starting to acknowledge that the phone actually exists.

----------------------------------------------

BTW - I'm not liking how the site changes are turning out. I hope I can get enough time this weekend to get some decent tweaking done.

No comments: