Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Am A Leaf On The Wind

I started working on something last night. There have been a few issues over the past 2-3 years that I have been trying to work through but have had a hard time because it has been difficult to pin down exactly what was bothering me and how I felt about them. I just started writing what was happening and a little bit about how I remember feeling at the time. Before I knew it, I had two full pages scribbled out.

I have decided I need to focus my creative efforts on that for the time being. I don't know how long it will be before I either complete this project or tire of it. I may pop in here from time to time but don't expect much. I know I'll probably lose some readership, not that I have much now, but I feel this is something I have to do. I may decide to share some or all of it here or in another venue, I'm not sure.

So I leave you with the imortal words of Socratese: "I drank what?"

Whoops... wrong quote. In the immortal words of Schwarzenegger, "I'll be back."

No comments: