Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Got Mine, Did You Get Yours?

I have an AT&T Fuze in my hot little hands. Haven't had any time to play with it or set it up since we had to drive to Oklahoma City to get it and I was driving. First impressions:
  • I'm hoping I can change to a different color scheme but keep the same elements. Some people may think the grey looks pretty slick but I find it depressing.
  • TouchFlo3D is going to take some getting used to. It's a skin on top of Windows Mobile and it has a learning curve.
  • I can already think of a few tweaks I want to incorporate.
  • When it is charging, the light around the circle pad glows in the coolest way.
More info later after I have time to look through the manual, tinker with it, and get it all set up the way I like it. I also plan to take some pictures.

No comments: