Friday, January 30, 2009

Superbowl Sunday Is Coming!!

I couldn't be more apathetic. Seriously. I don't get into sports. Sure, drag me to a game of anything (with the exception of baseball) and I'll have a blast! I'll root for whomever you tell me to (if I don't already have a pick) and will go home lacking a voice. Tune in a game on TV and I'll find something else to do. I just can't get into it.

Which brings me to my point. The game on Sunday is between the Steelers (who won several years back if I'm not mistaken) and the Cardinals. To give you an idea of how much I am (not) into sports... Aren't the Cardinals a baseball team? (and, no, I have no idea what city they're affiliated with)

This post is being filed under "Stuff" (misc.) because I don't have a sports label and I'm not going to create on for a single post.

No comments: