Thursday, February 12, 2009

Disturbing Commercials

I'm sure you've probably seen the newest ikea ommercials with the old lady who isn't really there? Yeah, as disturbing as all of them are, the creepiest has to be the bed comercil where she starts moaning in mock whale song at the end. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

But the single most annoying commercial is the newest Peperidge Farm deli meats commercial. It gets a lot of airplay on USA Network. While I kinda like the whole "Go Meat" concept, I've never really liked any of the commercials - mostly because they're stupid - but the one in the plane sckens me. I can't hit the mute button fast enough when it comes on. And I have to revert to my happy place when the long versio ith the whole choo-cho train chant comes on. GAAAAHHHHHH!!

What commercials do you hate?

No comments: