Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Plodding Along

I'm just trying to move through the days at the moment. The school semester is starting to settle in which is evening out my workload but making it no less light (read that as there's plenty of work but fewer crises). I am learning a lot more about how things operate and need to operate than I did in the last year. Moving my desk out into the main area was a good thing even if it did raise my stress level a bit.

I talked to my friend who is getting married and he assures me that he has an officiate lined up. The ULC idea is still in the back of my head as a "just in case" but it's more likely that I won't do it now than I will. Part of the reason I don't is because I don't feel... devoted?... enough to be considered clergy but I am "religious" enough that it's not an empty title to be taken on as a joke or convenience. Yeah, I'm a bit spiritually confused at this stage in my life.

Some day soon I need to get back to telling my stories. I think once I have this trip/wedding out of the way work will also be settled down enough that I can shift my focus to other things.

No comments: