Friday, January 01, 2010

A Year In Review 2009

Instructions: Go to the FIRST BLOG of each month for the past year. Copy and paste the LAST SENTENCE of each blog. That is your Year in Review.

January 2009: Actually, I don't think I will make it exempt. Walrus pixel buzzer, Wankel rotary engine, dogs are barking, can't fly without umbrella - TAKE THAT!

February 2009: I probably won't be worth s#!t for the rest of the weekend.

March 2009: I'm just going to go with it. [I should just make this my general philosophy]

April 2009: But it's sucking in dual channel mode now.

May 2009: As an IT professional, it's not every day you get to see something like this in your normal course of duties.

June 2009: Why wouldn't it be pre-set to initiate a sync partnership?

July 2009: Here's to many more years to come.

August 2009: Whoever came up with this concept is a genius! I applaud you but I have to stay away

September 2009: I think once I have this trip/wedding out of the way work will also be settled down enough that I can shift my focus to other things.

October 2009: More later as I discover more of its doo-dads and widgets.

November 2009: Maybe that's why blogs and things like Facebook and Twitter are so popular.

December 2009: Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah/Hanukkah, Joyus Kwanza, Uprorious Festivus, or Blissful Binging... whatever floats your boat.

In reading through some of these I have decided on a resolution this year: To have more direction. It seems I started or said I would start or said I had been thinking about starting several things that never quite got completed.

No comments: