Saturday, November 03, 2012

The Mo Will Grow

Well, here it is, the third day in my Movember journey. I have such dark hair (where it's still dark) and a heavy beard that there hasn't been a lot of change visible yet but there has been change. And yes, I shaved around the Mo before I took the picture.

Movember - Day 3
I haven't yet done the check I promised to do. I was not quite awake when I showered yesterday and forgot  ball about it :).

If you look back a couple of days you'll see my before and after picture. I've had a beard for the last 25 years so it's quite a commitment for me to start with a clean shaven face. That's how important this is to me. I hope you will show a commitment, too, and support me and the Movember cause by making a donation - large or small, it all helps.
  • You can donate online at: http://mobro.co/joefusco
  • If you'd prefer to write a check and mail it in, make your check payable to 'Movember', referencing my Registration ID: 4260065 and mail it to: Movember, PO Box 2726, Venice CA 90294-2726
For more details, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website: http://us.movember.com/about/funding-overview/

Movember is a registered 501 (c)(3) charity, donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.

No comments: