Friday, March 25, 2005

Spam-a-lama-ding-dong

You may remember a few weeks ago when I presented a list of humorous or interesting spam subjects I had been collecting. I have already started a second list but I came across something this morning that I just had to share.

Are you familiar with the term "Engrish"? Something is said to be written in Engrish if it's a bad or confusing translation from Japanese or Chinese. I used to call it "Japlish." Check out the spam I got that was written in Engrish:

Subject: Prompt cheap recognition - receive any you want.
Message:
Let alone the banking companies battle for your mortgage.
I propose programs for each accredit situation, usurers answer within 24 hours, peculiar programmes for self - employed.
You may take up to 132 percentage of yours abode merit.
No receipts examination plans.
Gain loan (this was a link)

And the winner is....
Subject: Sole we will suggest you some other progamms only at a small damage.
(this alone caught my attention and made me laugh but check out the...)
Message:
Here don't a pitfall - the software system variants that our production declare are OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer. A retail variant comes at a fantasy box, OEM doesn't.
For what should you spend thousands of dollars bigger if you may have precisely the equivalent merchandise merely much cheaply?
You don't have to pay that much at the phantasy package and reference books.
Inspect our company internet site for intelligence. (link)

Have a good weekend, people.

No comments: