Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hakuna matata, tis gar plen, que sera sera - Beware the dark side

It's been really hard to keep my mind from wandering through the fields of "what if" and "why"  It would be so easy to be angry and resentful and my mind keeps wanting to twist every little thing into an ugly perversion of reality.  I have to keep that in check.  If I wander to the dark side it will consume me.  I must stay as positive as possible.

Sure, I'm going to bitch a little.  What happened, no matter how you view it, was not fair.  That part must have a voice but it cannot be allowed to gain control.

I do find myself remembering that some little bit of this or that was unfinished but I realize that it's no longer my concern.

One thing I've noticed is that my tension headache(s) that I've felt almost constantly over the past three weeks has dissipated.  Whether that's because of medication or releif is hard to say at the moment but it's gone.

No comments: