Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Plea for Assistance

Friends, I'm not usually one to ask for money but we've been looking over the cost of relocating to Boise and it's going to be EXPENSIVE. Shipping our stuff is going to cost $3,000-$5,000 and that's if we load and unload it, boxes are going to be $300 or more, it's at least a two day trip so we have to cover fuel, meals and lodging, and we'll have rent and utility deposits once we get there. We are getting relocation money from Boise State but it will only cover a small portion of the expenses. The problem is that since my wife has been out of work for over a year, all of our resources are tapped out.

There are two ways you can help. One way is to click the button on the right side of the page and make a donation of any amount and you will receive my eternal gratitude. If you want something material in return, check out my eBay auction and I will send you a DVD of photographs in return for your donation.

----------------------------------------
Added 3-18-07

I've felt guilty about this since posting it. I can't just take money. If you donate, I will send you a photo disc just like the auction. And it doesn't matter how much or how little you give, I'll send you BOTH discs. Just be sure to provide your shipping address.

No comments: