Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quick Update

- Packing is progressing
- We've thrown away a lot of crap
- We've tagged a LOT for the moving sale (come by* if you're in the area)
- We still have way WAY too much stuff
- We've secured a moving company
- We still haven't secured a place to live
- We should have one secured by Thursday
- Keep your fingers crossed and say some prayers that it happens
- Everything is generally unfolding as it should
- I've stopped freaking out so much
- I'm starting to get excited
- It would be nice if this Powerball ticket paid off tomorrow
- I don't need the jackpot, just a taste to help with this relocation
- The computer is coming down today so you may not hear from me for a while

...no time to say hello, goodbye, I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late.
- White Rabbit

(my family will understand the significance of that last quote)

* Friday 4p-6p, Saturday 7a-2p. Come to 19th & Western in Stillwater and follow the signs.

No comments: