Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Insert Title Here

My brain is scrambled. I have so many things going on right now it's hard to keep on task. I'm trying to pack. I'm making arrangements for the trip home. I'm trying to figure out all of the travel and relocation logistics. I'm planning the route and mapping out gas stations, pit stops and lodging. I'm trying to do normal things like laundry, dishes, etc. I'm trying to clean (at least somewhat) as I go. I'm dealing with some family issues that randomly require my attention and with which I must balance my chores to keep from appearing crass and uncaring. I'm taking care of pre-employment duties. I'm answering phone calls from family and employers. And in the midst of all of this, I'm trying to process the trauma of losing a beloved pet and trying to keep an eye on the remaining dog to make sure he's dealing with it okay.

It's no wonder I feel like my time is so fragmented that I'm surprised I get anything done and I feel like there should be four of me.

One bite at a time.

No comments: