Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Meme

Play along if you’d like. Leave me a comment so I can go read your answers.

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? OLever 2000

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No, it’s November!

3. What would you change about your living room? Rip out the carpet (which is completely ruined) and install laminate flooring. I'd also get a recliner and a real sofa.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? CLEAN! I just ran a load this morning before I left for work. Or was it last night before I went to bed?

5. What is in your fridge? Left over pizza, soda, milk, eggs, etc.

6. White or wheat bread? I like wheat but happy wife, happy life so I eat white.

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? Knives (it's where the box landed when we moved a couple of weeks ago)

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? Green flowers

9. How many plants are in your home? at least a couple

10. Is your bed made right now? Um, no. I see no reason to make my bed when I am just going to get back in it. I usually don’t mess it up so I just slide in and slide out.

11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Kaboom!

12. Is your closet organized? Amazingly, yes - and not just because we just moved back in. It was organized before we left.

13. Can you describe your flashlight? Black, compact, LED - very bright.

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? Depends on the status of question 4

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Nope. Can't do caffeine anymore but I do miss iced tea.

16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Define "cluttered"

17. Curtains or blinds? CURTAINS! I hate blinds.

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two. One for my head and a body pillow (much fewer back problems since I started that one)

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No.

20. How often do you vacuum? What's a vacuum?

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Oral B electric

22. What color is your toothbrush? Purple but only because that is the only color that was available.

23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? O-STATE, BABY!!!

24. What is in your oven right now? Air

25. Is there anything under your bed? Teddy

26. Chore you hate the most? got kinda tired of packing and unpacking... town to town, up and down the dial... oh, sorry.

27. What retro items are in your home? Lots of 80's compilation CDs

28. Do you have separate room you use an an office? Yep.. his-n-hers in fact

29. How many mirrors are in your home? at the moment, 3, I think.

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? I'm sure the wife does if it hasn't been drained by recent events.

31. What color are your walls? White and green and beige and a funky red treatment and a sorta brownish green and "silver screen" grey with hollywood artwork. Oh! and there's one purple wall in the guest room.

32. What does your home smell like right now? Don't ask

33. Favorite candle scent? Right now? Haven't been doing much candle stuff over the past 18 months. Couldn't say.

34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? None.

35. Ever been on your roof? Not this one. The peak is too steep for my nerves to handle.

36. Do you own a stereo? Five. Two of them are surround-sound.

37. How many TV’s do you have? It used to be 5 but we're down to 4 and only three are hooked up right now.

38. How many phones? For some reason I'm addicted to phones and have to keep myself from buying them when I see one that's really cool. For now, though, we're cell-only and we have two (his-n-hers).

39. Do you have a housekeeper? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

40. What style do you decorate in? I love dark woods like cherry, walnut and mahogany.

41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Either.

42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? The house was built with five smoke detectors tied into the electrical system with battery backups. They are wired together so that if one goes off, they all go off. I don't think there's any chance I could sleep through that.

No comments: